June 18th, 2017 | Published in Software
Descriptions Implementing DevOps on AWS Free Online
Read Implementing DevOps on AWS book online now. You also can download other books, magazine and also comics. Get online Implementing DevOps on AWS today. Are you Looking Download or read Implementing DevOps on AWS for free..? enjoy it.
- Work through practical examples and gain DevOps best practices to successfully deploy applications on AWS
- Successfully provision and operate distributed application systems and your AWS infrastructure using DevOps
- Perform Continuous Integration and deployment and fine-tune the way you deliver on AWS
Knowing how to adopt DevOps in your organization is becoming an increasingly important skill for developers, whether you work for a start-up, an SMB, or an enterprise.
This book will help you to drastically reduce the amount of time spent on development and increase the reliability of your software deployments on AWS using popular DevOps methods of automation.
To start, you will get familiar with the concept of IaC and will learn to design, deploy, and maintain AWS infrastructure. Further on, you’ll see how to design and deploy a Continuous Integration platform on AWS using either open source or AWS provided tools/services.
Following on from the delivery part of the process, you will learn how to deploy a newly created, tested, and verified artefact to the AWS infrastructure without manual intervention. You will then find out what to consider in order to make the implementation of Configuration Management easier and more effective.
Toward the end of the book, you will learn some tricks and tips to optimize and secure your AWS environment. By the end of the book, you will have mastered the art of implementing DevOps practices onto AWS.
What you will learn
- Design and deploy infrastructure as code within your AWS Virtual Private Cloud
- Implement Continuous Integration using AWS Services
- Configure EC2 instances using SaltStack
- Implement Continuous Deployment using Jenkins and the AWS CLI
- Collect important metrics and log data to gain more insight into infrastructure and applications
- Troubleshooting popular issues with some less known techniques using the AWS platform
About the Author
Veselin Kantsev is a DevOps professional and a Linux enthusiast who lives in London, UK.
His introduction to Linux was as a System Administrator back in 2006. His focus for the past few years has been mostly on cloud technologies and the transition of the community from an Ops to a DevOps culture.
He has worked with companies in various sectors such as Design, Media, and Finance, specializing in the migration of infrastructure onto AWS and the promotion of DevOps principles and practices
Table of Contents
- What is DevOps and Should You Care?
- Start Treating Your Infrastructure as Code
- Bringing Your Infrastructure Under Configuration Management
- Build, Test, and Release Faster with Continuous Integration
- Ever-Ready to Deploy Using Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment – A Fully Automated Workflow
- Metrics, Log Collection, and Monitoring
- Optimize for Scale and Cost
- Secure Your AWS Environment
- AWS Tips and Tricks