Descriptions Learning Agile: Understanding Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban PDF
Read Learning Agile: Understanding Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban book online now. You also can download other books, magazine and also comics. Get online Learning Agile: Understanding Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban today. Are you Looking Download or read Learning Agile: Understanding Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban for free..? enjoy it.
Learning Agile is a comprehensive guide to the most popular agile methods, written in a light and engaging style that makes it easy for you to learn.
Agile has revolutionized the way teams approach software development, but with dozens of agile methodologies to choose from, the decision to “go agile” can be tricky. This practical book helps you sort it out, first by grounding you in agile’s underlying principles, then by describing four specific–and well-used–agile methods: Scrum, extreme programming (XP), Lean, and Kanban.
Each method focuses on a different area of development, but they all aim to change your team’s mindset–from individuals who simply follow a plan to a cohesive group that makes decisions together. Whether you’re considering agile for the first time, or trying it again, you’ll learn how to choose a method that best fits your team and your company.
- Understand the purpose behind agile’s core values and principles
- Learn Scrum’s emphasis on project management, self-organization, and collective commitment
- Focus on software design and architecture with XP practices such as test-first and pair programming
- Use Lean thinking to empower your team, eliminate waste, and deliver software fast
- Learn how Kanban’s practices help you deliver great software by managing flow
- Adopt agile practices and principles with an agile coach
Please follow instruction step by step until finish to get Learning Agile: Understanding Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban for free. Enjoy It !!