June 18th, 2017 | Published in SharePoint
Descriptions Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Windows PowerShell 2.0: Expert Cookbook for Free
Read Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Windows PowerShell 2.0: Expert Cookbook book online now. You also can download other books, magazine and also comics. Get online Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Windows PowerShell 2.0: Expert Cookbook today. Are you Looking Download or read Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Windows PowerShell 2.0: Expert Cookbook for free..? enjoy it.
The 50 recipes in this book take you straight into the advanced concepts of SharePoint and PowerShell administration. Totally practical and fully adaptable to your own business, they’ll raise your professionalism to new heights.
- Dive straight into expert recipes for SharePoint and PowerShell administration without dwelling on the basics
- Master how to administer BCS in SharePoint, automate the configuration of records management features, create custom PowerShell cmdlets, and much more in this book and e-book
- A hands-on cookbook focusing on only the most high level tips and tricks for mastering SharePoint and PowerShell administration
What you will learn from this book
- Automate your SharePoint 2010 custom solution deployment by using a robust PowerShell script
- Master the management of SharePoint lists and list settings with PowerShell
- Simplify SharePoint server management by using PowerShell for tasks like web application settings, configuration and monitoring, sandbox features and more
- Get to the bottom of administering Business Connectivity Services (BCS) in SharePoint
- Configure SharePoint FAST Search using PowerShell including audience targeting and improving search results
- Get the most out of document and records management in SharePoint 2010 by automating configuration
- Go further with PowerShell to create your own PowerShell commands (CMDLETs) and snap-ins and share them with your team
“Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Windows PowerShell 2.0: Expert Cookbook” is a concise and above all advanced cookbook, with practical expert recipes for SharePoint and PowerShell automation.
Who this book is written for
If you are a SharePoint administrator or IT Pro who wants to extend your knowledge of PowerShell automation, this book is a must have. You should have a solid grasp of working with SharePoint and PowerShell respectively.
PowerShell is tightly integrated with SharePoint 2010, demonstrating an important alliance between the fastest growing collaboration and web publishing platform, and the latest task automation framework. The advantages of PowerShell and SharePoint integration help administrators and infrastructure specialists achieve everyday enterprise tasks more efficiently, and this book will ensure you get the most out of SharePoint configuration and management.
When it comes to custom SharePoint 2010 solution configuration, creating robust PowerShell scripts is the best option for saving time and providing a point of reference as to the changes made in the server environment. This practical expert cookbook translates the most commonly found scenarios into a series of immediately usable recipes, allowing you to get up and running straight away with writing powerful PowerShell scripts for SharePoint.
“Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Windows PowerShell 2.0: Expert Cookbook” focuses on a range of distinct areas of SharePoint administration, with expert recipes targeting unique business examples. You will learn exactly how solutions were achieved for managing SharePoint list settings with PowerShell, PowerShell configuration of SharePoint FAST Search, and more. You will also learn how to tailor the recipe to your own business needs.
With this advanced cookbook in hand, you will be fully equipped with the source code as a starting point for creating your scripts in order to take advantage of the integration between SharePoint and PowerShell.s