June 18th, 2017 | Published in Windows Server
Descriptions Microsoft® Windows NT® Workstation 4.0 Resource Kit PDF
Read Microsoft® Windows NT® Workstation 4.0 Resource Kit book online now. You also can download other books, magazine and also comics. Get online Microsoft® Windows NT® Workstation 4.0 Resource Kit today. Are you Looking Download or read Microsoft® Windows NT® Workstation 4.0 Resource Kit for free..? enjoy it.
MICROSOFT WINDOWS NT WORKSTATION RESOURCE KIT contains both a comprehensive technical guide and a CD-ROM that contains useful utilities and accessory programs designed to help you take full advantage of the power of Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 4.0. It is the most comprehensive technical information source available, and it contains essential reference information on installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 4.0.
The MICROSOFT WINDOWS NT WORKSTATION RESOURCE KIT includes:
- An overview of the architecture of the Windows NT Workstation components and supporting technologies
- A comprehensive guide to optimizing Windows NT Workstation using the Performance Monitoring tools included on the CD-ROM
- A guide to file system options, to reliability and recoverability, and to preparing for and implementing multiple boot options, including a detailed rundown of what happens at startup
- An exclusive guide to the Windows NT Registry, including an overview of the registry and configuration management, and a guide to using the two registry editors
- A networking section that provides an overview of the networking services in Windows NT and the TCP/IP transport
- A comprehensive troubleshooting section
For the administrator, there is a section that describes strategies for deployment in large organizations and compatibility with other network and operating systems that may already be in place.
The enclosed CD-ROM includes a wide variety of tools, utilities, and accessory software–more than 100 programs in all–to help you work more efficiently with, troubleshoot, and support Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 4.0.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O’Reilly Media’s Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O’Reilly’s web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.