Descriptions Salesforce CRM – The Definitive Admin Handbook – Third Edition book
Read Salesforce CRM – The Definitive Admin Handbook – Third Edition book online now. You also can download other books, magazine and also comics. Get online Salesforce CRM – The Definitive Admin Handbook – Third Edition today. Are you Looking Download or read Salesforce CRM – The Definitive Admin Handbook – Third Edition for free..? enjoy it.
Successfully administer Salesforce CRM and Salesforce mobile implementations with best practices and real-world scenarios
About This Book
- Updated for Winter ’15, this book provides the latest best-practice Salesforce administration principles, real-world experience, and critical design considerations for setting up and customizing Salesforce CRM
- A pragmatic guide to the key functions for the customization and set up of the application, related to enterprise security, user and data management, process automation, analytics, and mobile features
- The features of the Salesforce CRM platform are explored using detailed, step-by-step navigation and descriptions, which offers the reader clear guidance for the customization and administration of the application
Who This Book Is For
This book is for administrators who want to develop and strengthen their Salesforce CRM skills in the areas of configuration and system management. Whether you are a novice or a more experienced administrator, this book aims to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform and features.
What You Will Learn
- Configure and control the various organization-wide user interface features in Salesforce CRM
- Set up and maintain a user and administer appropriate security and login access mechanisms
- Apply organization security and understand the capabilities of the Salesforce CRM sharing model
- Create, delete, and customize fields, page layouts, and list views for custom and standard objects
- Implement the mechanisms for data management and discover the tools to import, update, transfer, and mass delete data
The book begins by guiding you through setting up users and security settings and then progresses to configuration, data management, and data analytics. Next, you will swiftly move on to how to set up organization-wide features that affect the look and feel of the application. Process automation, and approval mechanisms are then covered, along with the functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter. At the end of the book, we cover Salesforce mobile apps and mobile administration, along with techniques to further enhance the system and improve the return on investment.
Prerequisites include Enterprise, Unlimited, Performance, or Developer edition of Salesforce CRM along with the System Administrator permission.