Descriptions Windows PowerShell for .NET Developers – Second Edition PDF
Read Windows PowerShell for .NET Developers – Second Edition book online now. You also can download other books, magazine and also comics. Get online Windows PowerShell for .NET Developers – Second Edition today. Are you Looking Download or read Windows PowerShell for .NET Developers – Second Edition for free..? enjoy it.
Efficiently administer and maintain your development environment with Windows PowerShell
About This Book
- Explore scripting and automation techniques with Windows PowerShell
- Gain concrete knowledge of Windows PowerShell scripting to perform professional level scripting
- Discover the benefits of the Configuration Management Platform with this step-by-step guide that includes real-world scripting examples
Who This Book Is For
If you are an IT professional or developer who has worked on the .Net platform and you want to learn automation using Windows PowerShell, then this book is for you. This self-start guide takes you from the basics and gradually moves to an intermediate level to show you how to perform professional scripting.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the concepts of building PowerShell scripts and the basics of programming
- Manage the LYNC, Exchange, and SharePoint platforms
- Create a Pull server using a SMB file share and HTTP and HTTPS
- Use .NET classes in Windows PowerShell and C# to manage Exchange Online
- Use PowerShell in C# to manage Exchange Online and work with .NET classes in PowerShell
- Automate LYNC clients, consuming Client Server Object Models to administrate SharePoint Online
Windows PowerShell 5.0 for .NET Developers is your self-start guide to performing automation using Windows PowerShell. This book will help you to understand the PowerShell syntax and grammar and will also teach you techniques to remove the rough edges of manual deployments. Packed with PowerShell scripts and sample C# codes to automate tasks, it also includes real-world scenarios such as administrating office servers to help you save time and perform deployments swiftly and efficiently.
The book begins with the Windows PowerShell basics, explores the significant features of Windows Management Framework 5.0, covers the basic concepts of Desired State Configuration and the importance of idempotent deployments.
By the end of the book, you will have a good understanding of Windows PowerShell’s features and will be able to automate your tasks and manage configuration effectively.
Style and approach
This is an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide with text-enabled screenshots. Each topic is explained with codes and examples. It also includes multiple approaches for a number of tasks to let you choose the best one for you depending on your scenario.