Descriptions Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016 book
Read Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016 book online now. You also can download other books, magazine and also comics. Get online Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016 today. Are you Looking Download or read Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016 for free..? enjoy it.
This book is designed for users of earlier versions to upgrade their skills and for new planners to learn the software. It starts with the basics required to create a schedule, through resource planning and on to the more advanced features. Microsoft® Project 2016 is a minor update of Microsoft® Project 2013 and therefore this book covers both versions. This book is aimed at showing project management professionals how to use the software in a project environment. This book is an update of the author’s last book “Planning and Scheduling using Microsoft® Project 2013. It has revised workshops and incudes the new functions of Microsoft Project 2016.
This publication was written so it may be used as:
1. A training manual, or
2. A self teach book, or
3. A user guide.
The book stays focused on the information required to create and update a schedule with or without resources using Microsoft® Project 2013 and 2016 by:
1. Concentrating on the core functions required to plan and control a project.
2. Keeping the information relevant to each topic in the appropriate chapter.
3. Providing a quick reference at the start of each chapter listing the chapter topics.
4. Providing a comprehensive index of all topics.
The book is aimed at:
1. Project managers and schedulers who wish learn the software, however are unable to attend a training course, or require a reference book.
2. Project management companies in industries such as building, construction, oil & gas, software development, government and defence who wish to run their own software training courses or provide their employees a good practical guide to using the software.
3. Training organizations who require a training manual to run their own courses.
Credit by :mynetcell.biz